because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
♥ ♥ ♥
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright
♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th was yesterday


i miss catching the sunrise as much as i miss you.

okay, this is a very rhetorical title for this post.
i guess that anyone with a decent enough calendar should be able to tell. HA
well, i guess life is getting a little more interesting lately.
definitely more things to do now, a whole lot of lecture notes and stuffs like that to memorize.
and a whole list of activities to juggle.
talk about being busy. pfft.

well, joined TP inline skating for good now.
and now i guess I'm settling down on doing slalom for good.
gonna sell my aggros i guess.
i know it's kinda dumb to buy and sell my aggros so quickly, but i guess aggro isn't really my style after all.
so I've decided to buy a pair of Freestyle GTP through the school, which they ordered from Hvper.
kinda cheap, $230 for a decent pair of starters.
but i was so tired of waiting, I've decided to get mine early from Hvper itself, paying $269 instead. ._.
well, sacrifices.

came back from ice skating just awhile ago, kinda tired already.
had some pretty bad falls today cause the rink was MAD packed.
totally insane to skate in.
and i got really wet after falling down once, just once is enough to SOAK your jeans.
that's how crowded.

well, i guess I'm kinda tired to do a proper post now, I'll do another one some other day.
gonna catch some rest and get ready for tomorrow's service!
goodnight fellow victims of global-urban monotony.

ciaos.