because you liveyou make my world a colourful one a beautiful one ♥ ♥ ♥ |
the sun's on my side bring me for a ride i smile up the sky i know i'll be alright ♥ ♥ ♥ |
Wednesday, April 13, 2011goodbye, my love.Lovers turned strangers. it's been quite awhile since I've last blogged. partly due to laziness, and partly due to a heavy-preoccupied mind. I'm not sure whether this time round things are finally coming to an end. not sure if it's a blessing in disguise. not sure if it's what I'm gonna have to live with from now on. lately I've been chasing sunrises in Punggol Jetty. they look really pretty. and it's more or less the only activity that can keep her off my mind, well not so much today though. nonetheless, they've taught me some stuffs i can never learn from people. the sunrise, beautiful as they are, can't last forever. but the end of a sunrise doesn't mean the end of all sunrises, there's still tomorrow and the day after. sunrises taught me that love is similar to it; it may be short, but it is definitely beautiful. please babe, don't crush my last flicker of hope, it's the only thing that's keeping me going now. you know you mean a lot to me, more than I've ever expected. for now, i won't be bothering you any further. i hope you'll be happy. and thanks, for loving me that 1 month. whatever you say, you'll still be my best, you'll still be the one i love. I'd miss you, remember our love. thank you, take care. -13 April- I'm here without you baby, you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby, and i dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby, but you're still with me in my dreams. but tonight, girl, it's only you and me. ciaos. |
Aaron Tan![]() Create Your Badge 28/10/94 Dunman Sec Slalomer, Drummer, Guitarist Single. tag link Cheryl Wong Marilyn Hilary Sarah Tiffany Valerie Wei Cheng Hannah.T Jia Hui Calvin Nataline Emily. C Graphics: - givonn BaseCodes: lyricaltragedy |