because you liveyou make my world a colourful one a beautiful one ♥ ♥ ♥ |
the sun's on my side bring me for a ride i smile up the sky i know i'll be alright ♥ ♥ ♥ |
Wednesday, March 30, 2011There're two lovers in the night, waiting for the sun to rise.i wonder if you knew how much i miss you. i know, it's been quite some time since I've last updated my blog. nothing much had happened lately, quite monotonous and kinda lazy. didn't have much to do other than think about old stuffs and old times. yes, I'm trying my best not to get emotional again. I'm kinda hooked on this song called "Be the One" by The Fray. lyrics may be a bit corny but it's a nice flow and melody. Calvin calls it an emo song, doesn't seem to spell it out that way for me. it just talks about waiting and love, pretty much what I'm going through now. it's a really awesome song, and I'm so gonna make a cover for it soon. well, David's birthday was a blast, pretty cool since it's the first time I've actually done up a birthday card for some one's birthday. the card was rather disappointing, didn't turn out as nice as i had expected it to be. but the celebration was smooth and casual, no game nothing, but it had been rather enjoyable. and oh, Calvin came by my house today, started cooking tons of awesome stuffs like stir-fried vegetable with oyster sauce and garlic, aglio olio spaghetti and omelette plus scrambled eggs. had a feast at home, pretty fun and nice, but cleaning up was slightly more tedious than what i had expected. but oh well, i say it's worth the trouble. ciaos. i keep wondering, do you still love me? i keep wondering, is my reason to hold on still there? |
Aaron Tan![]() Create Your Badge 28/10/94 Dunman Sec Slalomer, Drummer, Guitarist Single. tag link Cheryl Wong Marilyn Hilary Sarah Tiffany Valerie Wei Cheng Hannah.T Jia Hui Calvin Nataline Emily. C Graphics: - givonn BaseCodes: lyricaltragedy |