because you liveyou make my world a colourful one a beautiful one ♥ ♥ ♥ |
the sun's on my side bring me for a ride i smile up the sky i know i'll be alright ♥ ♥ ♥ |
Saturday, March 19, 2011a heart of flesh, one that feels and beats.this is how you're like in my life- you light it all up. it's been a few days again. kinda lonely these days, doesn't seem to have much company around me. i kinda miss hanging out with Furbunnie and spamming my DSLR photos. now I've lost a model. ): i seriously wanna drag someone to Alexander bridge for a photoshoot/outing some day. anyone interested? today had been a rather interesting day. went for Wendy's birthday celebration at Sunplaza park near her house. the celebration was rather enjoyable. plenty of fun, laughter and festivity i guess. reminds me of Chinese New year mood. kinda random, i know. as usual, took a lot of photos for the celebration. ain't gonna post all, or it's gonna take forever to upload. and i kinda got hooked on taking scenery shots. especially the sky. they look like the nicest thing i can see lately. I've been pretty troubled lately. been thinking about some stuffs going on in my life. rather perplexing i guess. i can't seem to see where am i heading. i keep asking myself "what's next, Aaron?". i can't seem to answer that voice that echoes in the depths of my mind. i don't know if what i see is what I'm fighting for. I'm not sure if this fight is even mine. I'm not sure I'd walk out victorious. I'm not sure I'd make it out alive. this fight for what i want? i don't think... i like this fight at all. I've never pushed myself so hard for what i want, i hadn't done so in such a manner. i think I'm suffocating myself. i just hope that everything's gonna be alright. and i guess if i don't move on with time, i'd be history. but i think i need a breather, everything's passing by in a blur. i can't catch up with everyone. i think i lost my bearings. someone tell me everything's gonna be alright. service tomorrow, gonna wake up at 5.45am. i guess i'll go give my exhausted mind a rest. ciaos. you're different already, why? |
Aaron Tan![]() Create Your Badge 28/10/94 Dunman Sec Slalomer, Drummer, Guitarist Single. tag link Cheryl Wong Marilyn Hilary Sarah Tiffany Valerie Wei Cheng Hannah.T Jia Hui Calvin Nataline Emily. C Graphics: - givonn BaseCodes: lyricaltragedy |