because you liveyou make my world a colourful one a beautiful one ♥ ♥ ♥ |
the sun's on my side bring me for a ride i smile up the sky i know i'll be alright ♥ ♥ ♥ |
Tuesday, March 22, 2011Baby don't forget, you haven't lost it all yet.i miss you, do you miss me too? been pretty busy lately, going out and all. and also occupied with church and stuffs. so I'm making it a point to blog every 3days or so i guess. and I'm gonna start putting in more pictures since I'm bringing my DSLR everywhere i go. well, had a zone outing on Sunday after the first service at suntec. suntec venue was awesome. mind-boggling in size and splendor. and zone outing at marina barrage was also great fun. had an awesome time flying kites and photo-spamming. took like 300 odd photos, but I'll only selectively upload a few here on blogger since the remainder are on my Facebook. I'm kinda hooked on this band called "The Fray" now. they're awesome with love songs and emotional songs. awesome hits like "Be the one", "She is", "You found me" and "Syndicate". not forgetting classics like "Over my head" and "How to save a life". they're an utter lyrical genius, the lyrics paint vivid pictures in such clarity and relativity. pictures that very much describes some of the mixed feelings I'm feeling now. it's been quite some time now, i think I'm still holding on pretty well. yea, lately had been bumpy for me. not exactly a smooth sailing journey, many temptations lay in wait for me. but I'm glad you somehow woke me up, you some how remind me what I'm fighting for. you made me realize i don't want any other. it's just so... so complex. it's a mix of feelings that i can't comprehend. as i wait for you, I've been doing tons of thinking daily. i can't help but wonder, "am i the only one holding on now?" "do you still love me?", "how long more?", "do you miss me?" i find it funny, how I'm spelling all these out in plain bluntness here, and not being able to pluck up my guts and ask you those questions personally. i can't help but find my train of thoughts ridiculous. well, i think I've spelled it all out quite plainly here now,but I'm not gonna press for an answer. it's not that i don't want to hold on, but do you know how it feels like? like a blind man trying to walk without his walking stick, without knowing if he'll ever find his way round? yea, i don't know where to go, how do i go there, and who will be there when i do get there. well, i guess they might remain as unanswered questions in the back of my mind, ringing out in protest and anxiety every few minutes. well, i just wanna say "I miss you", "i love you" and wanna know if our love is still alive. i guess that pretty much sums it all up. But you just whisper what you said One last time I could have sworn I heard you say That you are mine listen to "Be the one" and "She is" by The Fray, what i feel is written in there. ciaos. |
Aaron Tan![]() Create Your Badge 28/10/94 Dunman Sec Slalomer, Drummer, Guitarist Single. tag link Cheryl Wong Marilyn Hilary Sarah Tiffany Valerie Wei Cheng Hannah.T Jia Hui Calvin Nataline Emily. C Graphics: - givonn BaseCodes: lyricaltragedy |