because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
♥ ♥ ♥
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright
♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, February 20, 2011

i'm waiting for the rainbow after this storm



my brunch

good morning lovelies.
my sleeping hours have became utterly atrocious.
i can't believe i slept at 3am and woke up at 9am and 10am. that's 6~7 hours instead of my usual 12 hours.
so i woke up and fried a delicious omelette for breakfast.
Marcus' still sound asleep over at his place, i doubt we'll be going to pool today.
today's plans are pretty simple and straightforward.
-lunch with Marcus
-serve in dialect
-dialect band practice
-dinner with daddy
-sleep

pretty simple for today.
oh yea, Rocketeer's playin'.
so i guess everything's flowing smoothly now, more or less.
I've learnt how to let go and let God.
I'll let Him decide if she's the one for me.
but I'll still pray for her everyday, and also pray that she's the one.
I've no idea how long I'll need to wait, but so long the love lives, I'm prepared to wait.
its quite funny how I'm sharing all these personal problems on this little blog of mine, i don't usually tell people my problems.
perhaps its the security that this certain anonymity gives.
i doubt I've the courage to tell anyone all this face to face.
I'm a pretty inward person, quite surprisingly.
i guess this is the little space that i entitle myself to, to rant about life, to let loose?
i reckon i deserve it, so i won't bare my fangs to everyone i see.

okay, so I've finally fallen slightly sick with a bit of flu.
lets hope it passes, quick enough to let me hit the gym soon.
alright, time to practice songs.

ciaos.