because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
♥ ♥ ♥
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright
♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

我真的很愛你, 我会放弃你.



i wanna tell you how much i miss you on the phone, but i can't.

dearest readers,
yes, I'm alive and blogging again.
today had been wonderful and torturous, so they sum up to wonderfully torturous.

fell really sick last night, could barely sleep.
cursed sore throat and cough tormented me, my flu ensured a sleepless night through.
i thought of going to a clinic nearby but i changed my mind;
my wrecked body was magically and miraculously healed as i extracted my arse off my bed.
how unfortunate, that magical and miraculous healing did not last.
now I've coughing spasms again.
sheesh.

but at least i got my beloved skates! (Y)
yes, I'm so damn excited to get started and break some bones!
actually no, I've some insanity left in me.
i got the skates from GoSports @ redhill.
awesome deal.
skates felt nice and it's pretty well padded, although i don't exactly like the colour scheme and liner design.
but heck, it's a starter skate.
i can't wait to start rolling in those awesome wheels and grind soon.
but i think i left out some things..
like wax.

alright, gonna source some wax for the H-block now.


Xsjado Ben Schwab Pro boot, Ground Control Featherlite 2 Blue frames, Eulogy Soichiro Kanashima Disaster Pro Wheel, Craps bearings.


ciaos.